[mythtv] new epg

John Danner johndanner at untzuntz.com
Thu May 1 11:19:46 EDT 2003

1) If the program names aren't showing up it's because there isn't enough
room to show them. In Setup you can change the number of channels to view per
page. 6 seems to work nicely.

2) The EPG uses fonts defined in the ui.xml file, which aren't any bigger
than many of the other fonts used elsewhere (program finder, playback/delete,
conflict resolution) - that being said if you they are too big still you can
change their sizes in the ui.xml file.

3) I'm not seeing this...does it happen all the time?

-John