[mythtv] Mythweather - multiple locales?

Joseph Caputo caputo at qedinfo.com
Fri May 2 11:31:23 EDT 2003

Along a similar line, I would like the ability to see the weather for a city
that I select through the settings GUI without it changing my default
location.  Right now, if on a whim I want to see what the weather is in,
say, Moscow, without knowing the code offhand I have to use the
configuration screen to find Moscow and select it.  But now, my default
location will be Moscow.  If I then type my own zip code to see my 'home'
location, it will come up, but the next time I run MythWeather, the default
location will still be Moscow, and will remain so until I go back to the
settings screen and select my 'home' city from there.

-Joe C.