[mythtv] DVB support - Status update

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Fri May 2 16:52:47 EDT 2003

You wouldn't put them into a single records, you would query for all the
parameters that are required for a given channel, and then loop through
them in the code. For instance you would run something like this:

SELECT parametertype, parameter FROM tunning WHERE chanid = 1114;

That would return a few records that contain the parameters that are
need to chance channels. The same idea is used in the codecparams table.

Joel Feenstra