[mythtv] Program guide problems

OKTracer33 at aol.com OKTracer33 at aol.com
Fri May 2 17:38:39 EDT 2003

With the latest CVS build the Program Guide appears to have changed.  The fonts are too big and no matter what size I set my fonts to in the setup makes no difference.

Also, I no longer have a preview window in the upper right hand coner of the program guide.  Nor do I see the option to turn it on or off in the setup anymore.

However if I'm watching a live tv and hit the 'M' key it brings up the program guide with the image in the right hand coner but the program listings are blank.

I have completely loaded Mandrake and the CVS build twice from scratch and get the same results.

I'm currently using a PVR-250 if that makes a difference.