[mythtv] CVS down?

Michael J. Pedersen michael.j.pedersen at verizon.net
Sat May 3 11:00:37 EDT 2003

On Sat, May 03, 2003 at 09:47:30AM -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Saturday 03 May 2003 08:18 am, Kevin J. Slater wrote:
> > I'm having trouble connecting to CVS. Is the server down (or service down)?
>
> Yup.  Lost the harddrive in that machine last night.  Going to lose some of
> the change history from the CVS tree, but no real data, so not that big of a
> deal.  I'm probably going to put the CVS server on my laptop or something
> until I can rustle up a replacement harddrive.  Hopefully, I'll get things
> put back together again sometime today, but I'll let people know when things
> are back up and working.

Isaac, I've got a couple of spare hard drives. They're not huge, but for
a CVS tree, they might be enough. Specifically, I've got a 1.2G that
should still be fine. You're welcome to it if you want.

I know, it's probably not enough, since you probably had more than just
a CVS tree on that drive, but it's still yours if you want it. Tell me
the address, and I'll get it packed and UPS'ed out today.

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My GnuPG KeyID: 4E724A60        My Public Key Available At: wwwkeys.pgp.net