[mythtv] Getting rid of DSS tuner's OSD (Attn: Jason Richmond)

Tarek Lubani tarek at tarek.2y.net
Wed May 7 09:56:02 EDT 2003

Which receiver version is this? and, as a follow-up, does anybody else
have an RCA where they can hide the OSD?

You may have more success searching for this sort of stuff in some of
the other forums. The TiVo standalone forum is one place. The Snapstream
forums are another.. Both of them have a large focus on satellite
receivers.. probably more so than here..

And, of course, if you find your solution, post it here so it's
archived!

tarek : )