[mythtv] Bug in mencoder patch

John Fettig jfettig at uiuc.edu
Wed May 7 16:01:15 EDT 2003

Ok, I generated these files using
mencoder -idx (input nuv file) -ovc copy -oac copy -endpos 35 -o bad1.nuv
mencoder -idx (input nuv file) -ovc copy -oac copy -endpos 8 -o bad2.nuv

Let me know if you need the original files (they are 1/2 hour shows, so
about 300 megs).

http://salty.ncsa.uiuc.edu/bad1.nuv
http://salty.ncsa.uiuc.edu/bad2.nuv

bad1.nuv is about 9 megs, bad2.nuv is about 3.5.

John

John Fettig <jfettig at uiuc.edu>