[mythtv] Catalan & Spanish for tv, video, music and weather

ramon.roca at xcombo.com ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Sat May 10 14:50:49 EDT 2003

Sorry about that, some editor added ^M at the end of the lines.
Now should be ok.
In addition, I've added translations for tv_play.cpp also (OSD messages
while thimeshifting and adjusting picture...). Note that there is also some
key additions for some functions, that's because on Spanish keyboards
(probably with some others too) characters like '[',']','|' etc come with
dead keys, that is not comfortable and not even usable with irxevent, so I
think that is useful to add Fn keys *in addition* (not removing any existing
key) for the same functions. It's up to you to keep those new key bindings.
MythWeather comes also with a lot of text embebbed in the cpp that now I've
also translated, a new mail with follow with this last part (that's getting
quite big for two languages and there is not enough space quota for a single
email).

Ramon.