[mythtv] Ideal System For Getting Started.

Michael Wakkinen support at eyekron.com
Mon May 12 11:26:24 EDT 2003

All,

Looking for specs for an ideal computer system, I've seen a few links
passed around and even looked at one site with details on what people
were using however, nothing specific.  Can anyone point me in the
direction of a site that lists the system from top to bottom... or can
someone list a system top to bottom of what is needed for development,
and viewing pleasure!  OS flavor?

Also, there had been talk of burning the whole system to a bootable CD
with all needed components... where might I read more on that?  Download
images? Etc?

Thanks!

Michael