[mythtv] mythmusic cvs

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu May 15 23:11:39 EDT 2003

> They went away?  I wasn't aware of that.  Nothing's been removed from
> mythmusic, UI-wise.  You can make the tree sort however you want, any order
> of data that's in the database.

Dunno.  I rescanned for music, since installing the cvs changed my music
path and it couldn't find anything, and when I went to build a playlist,
I had "All music" and a selection to add the current setup into a
playlist, but nothing for artist/album/genre.

as for the ui, I just figured that if you were going to do a tree, it
should match with the tree setup in mythtv's program guide (esp. since
at least mythweather also mimics this style).   One thing that I love
about MythTV is that it has such a clean UI - it'd be nice to see it
spread to the other plugins, too.

oh, also remembered what else I noticed...  As I gather, Myth has used
both space and enter for "select", but recently standardized for either
to work (since one or the other didn't work in certain areas).
mythmusic still requires "space" to select music in its playlist -
rather annoying when I've programmed the selection button on my remote
to send Enter (since space doesn't work everywhere in mythtv)