[mythtv] Alternative setup program

Ben Bucksch linux.news at bucksch.org
Wed May 21 14:33:18 EDT 2003

Because there was (to my knowledge) no program to alter/adjust the
channel settings (names, channum etc.), apart from generic SQL tools, I
wrote one. It also can set up TV cards etc., so it's an alternative to
MythTV's standalone setup program, apart from the "General" section,
which is not (yet) implemented.

I implemented it using the commercial Borland Kylix, because I didn't
know a free DB RAD tool. If anyone knows one (of the class of Kylix),
please say so. My own code is Open Source, anyways (MIT license).

<http://www.bucksch.org/1/projects/various/mythtv/setup-kylix>

I hope it is of some use for some people.

Ben