[mythtv] Re:mythrecode

Pyroman[FO] pyroman at ninjapanda.org
Wed May 21 23:05:48 EDT 2003

I have a question though, if you make mythmkmovie into a full blown
plugin, could you call it from the mythtranscode stuff?  That way, you
could not only transcode to another codec, but another file format as
well.  If you couldn't call a plugin, would it be a good idea to make it a
part of NuppelVideoRecorder?  I remember reading something about not
wanting to add the ability to record to formats that MythTv couldnt play
back, but what about conversion?  Id also like to help with the conversion
of MythMkMovie into a plugin, if its cool with Issac.