[mythtv] conflict resolution

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Wed Nov 5 16:46:50 EST 2003

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 02:51:21PM -0500, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> If you think about it, this is only a rather small step below incorporating
> conflicts into overrides entirely, and I do think it makes sense to do it
> that way.

I hadn't considered this, but now that you mention, it makes a lot of
sense to me too.  Overrides could handle the one-off type conflicts
while while rankings handle the longer term "remember this setting"
type conflicts and the conflictresolution tables and logic could be
done away with.

David
--
David Engel