[mythtv] Motif?

David A. Mason damason at redshift.com
Thu Nov 6 15:28:28 EST 2003

Thanks for the insight.

I checked my logs, and I found that I had used URPMI to update these
packages:

libqt3-devel-3.2.2-4mdk removed
qt3-common-3.1.2-15mdk removed
libqt3-mysql-3.1.2-15mdk removed
libqt3-devel-3.1.2-15mdk removed
libqt3-3.1.2-15mdk removed
qt3-common-3.2.2-4mdk installed
libqt3-mysql-3.2.2-4mdk installed
libqt3-devel-3.2.2-4mdk installed
libqt3-3.2.2-4mdk installed

I'll try replacing these packages, and if it still fails, I'll switch to
previous versions.

I'll post the results, in case anyone else cooks themselves, too.

DAM