[mythtv] Swapping Channel Up/Down in Browse mode?

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Sat Nov 8 06:36:33 EST 2003

Hi,

I finally have my box configured the way I want it. There stays one
thing that seems to be hardcoded and breaks the ui (at least in my
opinion, and whats more important: in my wife's)

In EPG node the channel list is just like on any TV or settop box.
Channel 1 at the top, increasing numbers to the bottom.

The Up key moves upwards (towards lower channel numbers)

In TV or browse mode the key mappings are reversed. The Up key moves to
higher channel numbers. While this seems intuitive for people thinking
in channel numbers, it's breaking the intuitivity of the ui for people
thinking in "list" mode.

Is there a configurable option? Is this intended behaviour?

Can you point me to the location of the key definitions for browse/TV
mode in the source?

Torsten
--
Config files for PVR350 TV-Out: