[mythtv] conflict resolution

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Sun Nov 9 04:05:24 EST 2003

David Engel wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 08, 2003 at 07:15:21PM -0800, Bruce Markey wrote:
>
>>Anyway, I don't think there is any point to debugging the
>>current pruning problems. The norecord status stuff does
>
> I agree.

Yep, it's no longer an issue =). I wonder if some of the
"doesn't record back-to-back episodes" complaints might have
been related to this. We'll never know.

>>depicting what will and won't be recorded. I'm all for
>>checking this in as soon as the recorddups issue is resolved.
>

> recorddups is resolved [crossing fingers] and it and record overrides
> just went into cvs.

Ya, it appears that "Never" and "Always" return good results
for "PGA Golf", "Nova" and some other things I've tried with
and without oldrecorded entries. I haven't mucked with
"If deleted" yet tho.

I've been running this since shortly after it went in. With
your overrides and Chris' post-roll, I've spent the past hour
tweaking my schedule. It just feels like a much more powerful
scheduler tonight than it was this morning. It amazing how many
quirks and oddities are fixed or can now be manually fixed.

--  bjm