[mythtv] DVB

Damon Searle djsearle at netspace.net.au
Wed Nov 12 04:24:24 EST 2003

No it's Prime (Canberra equivalent of Seven) and ABC for me. Win (again
local equivalent of Channel 9) is marginally off, although I might just be
paranoid (or have switched from a stuttery channel). Ten is perfect, and I
haven't really used SBS enough to know.

> Just got the DVB setup going a few days ago so I thought that I still
> had something configured incorrectly. I'm fairly busy over the next few
> days so I probably won't get much of a chance to play with it, just
> wanted to let you guys know that it is happening elsewhere too.

It certainly seems to be a myth specific problem, before I switched my main
myth machine to DVB I set up a test machine with cpu, sound card, etc and
had the same problem, and playing files recorded from these channels in
mplayer the sync is perfect.

- Damon