[mythtv] DVB

Christian Hack christianh at pdd.edmi.com.au
Wed Nov 12 05:59:21 EST 2003

This is what I am also seeing. Playback under mplayer (or mediaplayer in
windows for that matter) and audio sync is fine. Under Myth, some
channels are just OK (but still not perfect) and some are quite bad - up
to a second out.

I also find that I only get stuttering problems when watching live TV.
Watching a recording is always fine for some reason even if I have
caught right up to real time - which should be essentially identical to
live TV.

I don't have the time to delve into it but if there's anything I can
try, just ask...

CH