[mythtv] MythWeb partially broken with MySQL 4.1

Paul Jara pjara at rogers.com
Wed Nov 12 13:20:26 EST 2003

I haven't been able to pinpoint whether the actual problem lies with
MythWeb or MySQL 4.1, but when the two are used together, MythWeb only
partially works. Clicking on Recorded Programs or Scheduled Programs
will yield a null list, though the Show Recordings drop-down menu will
be properly populated. Dropping back to MySQL 3.2x solves the problem.
As far as I can tell, all the other functionality of MythWeb works,
such as the program listings.