[mythtv] MythWeb partially broken with MySQL 4.1

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Nov 12 20:45:44 EST 2003

> > If so it may be a bug in mythweb.  In Mythweb, edit
> > includes/mythbackend.php and goto line 118 and change '24' to '26'.
>
> Could people please inform me whenever this record is expanded, both
> with how many fields were added, and what those fields are, so I can
> comment things appropriately?
>
> -Chris

I'm thinking it might make sense to change the way this works the next
time we have to touch it.  We could just include a number as the first
entry that indicates how many fields there are per record.  New fields
could be added to the record without breaking existing apps (ie, MythWeb
for now), with the stipulation that new functionality/information wasn't
available.

--

Chris