[mythtv] MythWeb partially broken with MySQL 4.1

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Nov 12 21:50:18 EST 2003

> I'm thinking it might make sense to change the way this works the next
> time we have to touch it.  We could just include a number as the first
> entry that indicates how many fields there are per record.  New fields
> could be added to the record without breaking existing apps (ie, MythWeb
> for now), with the stipulation that new functionality/information wasn't
> available.

Probably a good idea.  But I'd still like to know WHICH changes go in,
so I can update my comments on what the fields contain.  I don't do much
(any) poking around in the C code, and rarely read dev list entries that
don't pertain directly to my projects (just not enough time), so I miss
changes like this.

Plus, I can't actually run CVS at the moment, since I'm still trying to
make an rpm that compiles.

-Chris