[mythtv] PVR 250 & Linux vs Windows PVRs

Ramon Roca Ramon.Roca at xcombo.com
Thu Nov 13 17:48:40 EST 2003

Maybe a little bit off topic, however just claryfing Desmond mention.

Digital satellite (DVB-s) is known with a separate box because regular
TV /VCR can't decode the signal feeded by the dish, however the DVB-s
cards have that tuner, and many of them linux drivers and applications,
therefore it's potentially possible to enjoy that thing without having a
separate box controlled by either ir or serial device.