[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Nov 15 19:51:17 EST 2003

I'll look at that now.  If you look at the mod I made, it shouldn't affect
anything at all unless a recording starts more than 1 minute after its
scheduled start time and then it will set the recstartts to the actual
start time which is the same thing that happens with the pre/postroll
code so if it's broke today it might be related to either change.

I'll test and see if I can duplicate what you're describing.

--

Chris