[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Nov 15 20:04:06 EST 2003

> Hmm, just tried the to stop a recording (using curent CVS) and it seems
> the lastest changes have broken the Stop Recording feature: after
> stopping a recording the filename and the info in the database are not
> the same anymore and the stopped recording will fail to display its
> thumbnail or preview and it can't be played anymore.

This will be fixed in CVS in a little bit.  It was related to the
recent addition of recstartts and recendts to programinfo.  The filename
is always generated using recstartts and recendts and the rename code
was setting endts to the current time when it needed to set recendts
in order to get the correct filename.  I have it fixed in my tree and
will commit it in a little while when I commit some other stuff.

Thanks for catching that.
--

Chris