[mythtv] MythVideo

Mon Nov 17 06:46:58 EST 2003

> Personally the system used in the Program Finder doesn't work very well
> for me, yes, it cuts down on the amount of programs to scroll through
> but most of the times it still leaves me with hundreds of options.

Do you think a tree would work better here?  I think this is an interesting idea because it would make it quite neat to have multiple sort orders/groupings with the top node in the tree being the type of sort

eg unfold the "By Date" and see your programs by recording date, or unfold "By Genre" to quickly find all your films

Just an idea.  I personally wanted to try and work on this for mythgame and mythmusic first (I like the mythmusic tree, but I would like to be able to find things by both artist and album name, etc)