[mythtv] PVR350 + Netstream2000 + External Program to View Recorded Shows

Jim Seely jimseely at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 15:43:38 EST 2003

Is anyone using this type of combination?  I have put together everything,
and find that from the command line, viewing previously recorded programs
are wonderful from the Netstream playfile application.  Is there a way to
change the default program for recorded playback. I've read the lists and
found the patch to play LIVETV via another program, but not the recorded
programs.

Jim