[mythtv] PVR350 + Netstream2000 + External Program to View

Jim Seely jimseely at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 16:42:13 EST 2003

I picked the netstream 2000 because I wanted a seperate frontend and
backend, and as of right now it plays dvd and streams wonderfully.  The only
problem I have is that I have to do everything from the command line, until
I rip apart some of the programs provided.  The hardware also scales upto
HDTV resolutions.