[mythtv] RE: Big Thankyou

matt.jarvis at philips.com matt.jarvis at philips.com
Fri Nov 21 10:13:25 EST 2003

I'm still seeing some occasional segfaults on back and frontend - been
meaning to get round to running a backtrace. What solved the frontend
problems you reported Ed ? The problem with jerky video and audio on
channel switching is also still there - it also happens sometimes when the
video format switches ie. in ad breaks etc where we get switches from 16:9
to 4:3.. This is with CVS from after the ffmpeg resync, so I'll try
updating tonight although I hadn't seen anything go in which might have
improved things....

Matt