[mythtv] I can't get Live TV with DVB-T...

Joe Tapply linux at jtapply.plus.com
Sat Nov 22 13:47:28 EST 2003

	Hi guys, please forgive me if I'm being stupid, but
	I don't seem to be able to get live TV working on the latest
	CVS with DVB-T compiled in. I have everything else working -
	scheduled recording works fine and the playback quality is very
	good. However, when I try and watch live TV, the frontend exits,
	reporting that it can't open the ringbuf. I have looked at the
	ringbuffer file, and it is indeed zero length - probably because
	the backend hasn't bothered to fill it - it doesn't output any
	'changing from None to Watching Live TV' message, and I do get
	these status messages when watching pre-recorded stuff.

	I have looked in the FAQ and I can't see what I've done wrong -
	I'm guessing there's something wrong with my database - anyone
	seen this before?

	Cheers,
		Joe.