[mythtv] Socket class?

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Mon Nov 24 22:53:00 EST 2003

On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 05:52:09PM -0800, Bruce Markey wrote:
> It looks cleaner and things seem to work.

I'm glad someone else thinks so too.

> night, I was disappointed for about two seconds... then it
> updated on the fly. This is cool! The user gets the sense of
> responsiveness as the page is drawn right away then the update
> appears ASAP. I really like this.

You also now get updates on the fly if someone else is changing things
on another frontend.

> One related bug that isn't really part of the viewscheduled
> changes is that exiting the advanced options page triggers a
> schedule change whether or not any change had occurred.

Yeah, I've looked at how to not have it do that a couple of times.  I
think it will take someone else more familiar with the MythDialog code
to fix it in the near term.

David
--
David Engel