[mythtv] color/hue/etc not adjusting?

Matt Zimmerman mdz at debian.org
Wed Nov 26 12:33:16 EST 2003

On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 03:22:09PM -0800, Chris Petersen wrote:

> using cvs from a day or two ago..  when I hit the f-keys to adjust
> color/hue/etc it displays -1% and doesn't seem to do anything.  When I
> check the database values, they do seem to be going up/down (or down,
> anyway - sometimes to zero with very few keystrokes).
>
> Any ideas?  Did these keys change again when I wasn't looking?

I have noticed that sometimes the card can get into a weird state where one
of these parameters has an invalid value.  This causes all further changes
to fail (since they are set as a group) until something resets everything to
sane values.  Running xawtv fixes it, and v4lctl at least can show you what
is going on; I don't remember whether it was powerful enough to fix the
problem also.

--
 - mdz