[mythtv] I can't get Live TV with DVB-T...

Thu Nov 27 05:40:28 EST 2003

> ERROR opening file in ThreadedFileWriter.
> rbuf://192.168.1.150:6543/home/video/ringbuf0.nuv: No such file or directory

Did you spot this line in your error output?

I think you should go back into the backend setup and check where you have set the live tv ringbuffer to be.  Perhaps just for debugging you should set it to the same place as where you are recording.

Looks to me like this could be the problem?

By the way, remember that there are two locations, one for livetv ring buffer and one for recordings.

Ed W