[mythtv] Revamping the plugin system.

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at gorpe.com
Fri Nov 28 08:07:56 EST 2003

thor wrote:

>On Thursday 27 November 2003 20:00, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
>

>> I'll start working on the MediaHandler
>>stuff as an optional extension to the existing plguins.
>>

>	I'm looking forward to that code, as it's exactly what I need for
>dynamic build up and tear down of metadata collections in the mfd. :-)

Right now in getting all of the dependecies installed installed on my
main machine.  I had been using an older box for Myth and Myth
development but I've stripped it down and rebuilt the OS and what not so
I have the bare minimum needed on the box for Myth, and not much else.
As soon as that's done I'll start on it.