[mythtv] Importing from one MythTV Setup to another

weaselgod mythtv at firelizards.com
Sat Nov 29 03:31:10 EST 2003

I have 2 myth tv setups.  They are identical in many ways except for 1
major 1.  That is, the one machine has been up and recording for a
month.  The other, is working as of 15 minutes ago.

I want to take everything that is recorded on the one machine and
copy/move it to the other.

Now, I know about the frontend/backend configs and advanced configs with
multiple recorders and stuff, but I can't do that.  The older machine
will be going to another house and the newer one staying with me.  So,
anyone know how to do this?  Is it as simple as dumping some tables from
the one to the other and coping the nuv files to the other machine into
the recording directory?

Eric