[mythtv] UIManagedTreeListType

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Sat Nov 29 20:05:14 EST 2003

On Saturday 29 November 2003 19:53, Robert Currey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on a myth module, and having some trouble with using
> UIManagedTreeListType.
>
> I figure I'm either not setting up my UIManagedTreeList correctly, or
> my *-ui.xml is not right (or both).

	I think you just need to fiddle with the draworder of the items in the
theme. background is always painted, but them you need to layer in the
tree itself and the graphics.

	Also, the container's need to completely engulf the image widgets, or
you can have updating problems.

	Easiest thing is to mess with the working mythmusic theme and see how
changing the draworder and containers affects things.

- thor