[mythtv] need some help with recording schedules in mythweb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Nov 29 22:09:43 EST 2003

The recording and conflict resolution stuff has changed so much that I
really don't know what does what anymore.  All I know is that the
activate/deactivate/record/dont-record functions no longer work like
they're supposed to.

the "record new and expire old" option also seems to now be doubling as
a "record duplicates" option, since when I turn it on, even though a
show is listed in oldrecorded, it gets recorded.  (I think I originally
suggested that this be the case, but only if the show existed as a
recording - not if there wasn't a current copy of the show around - and
I thought that it was turned down as a bad idea).  But this isn't always
the case, since some shows get suppressed when they're listed in
oldrecorded.

Anyway, I'm at a loss, and would like to get things working again.

-Chris