[mythtv] DVB Setup Patch

Drew Whittle drew at lug.net.nz
Sun Nov 30 06:54:38 EST 2003

After reading that I have to wonder if your a lawyer or not!!

Anyway back on topic, I have a DVB-S card and if I get the time I'll be
happy to add the DVB-S setup stuff. (warning I have a Linux based
Satellite Receiver arriving in the morning, it is probable that I'll be
very busy playing (errr working) with that for an unknown period of
time.

:D