[mythtv] Patch: Mythmusic - undoes previous patch to flac encoder...

Edward Wildgoose edward.wildgoose at frmhedge.com
Sat Oct 4 01:00:32 EDT 2003

Hi, I since the flac encoder patch for long description fields went in I
have a problem with not getting anything at all out of flac files.  The
problem appears to be that the patch doesn't consider case sensitivity when
checking the comments fields to locate the individual items, eg "TITLE" is
how it is spelt in my flac comments, but it is checking for "title"

The patch below reverts to the previous code, but then tries a new tack to
solving the previous seg-fault on long (>512 char) descriptions.  It works
for me and looks right.  Could the original poster of this patch please
check that it still works for them

Thanks

Ed W