[mythtv] MythPopupBox losing focus

Geoffrey Hausheer ou401cru02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Oct 7 11:27:59 EDT 2003

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:31:01 +0200, "Philippe C.Cattin
cattin-at-vision.ee.ethz.ch |mythtv/1.0-Allow|"
<9z7fhme2we0t at sneakemail.com> said:
> this code shows a popupbox with two buttons whereas the first one (Next
> Tab) is already highlighted. however, if I press 'cursor up' while
> on 'NextTab' and 'cursor down' while on 'Back' respectively the
> selection bar vanishes from the popupmenu (and focus goes back to the
> browser behind the menu).
>
> I checked-out MythPopupBox source code but couldn't find the problem.
> any hints?
My solution to this in the 2ButtonPopup was to grab the keyboard (this is
used when deleting profile groups).  The problem has to do with how
events are passed among children, but I wasn't able to find a better
solution.  look at the dialog code for how I did it.  Dunno if it will
help you or not

.Geoff