[mythtv] MythTV: Windows frontend

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 10 20:45:50 EDT 2003

 > The directshow filters im working on works prety well now.
 > There is a few bugs but it works.
 >
 > I have created a compiled version of it that you can try, it's on
 > sourceforge
 > ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/dsmyth )

I tried to install this, but apparently one of the DLLs bundled in the
installer only works in Win2K or WinXP.  The offending DLL is ATL70.DLL,
bundled with Visual Studio, and the version in your installer is the
Unicode version; apparently for WinME and earlier, you need to use the
ANSI version.  Any chance you could supply the ANSI version?  I'd like
to give it a try.

-JAC