[mythtv] MythTV: Windows frontend

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Mon Oct 13 17:54:48 EDT 2003

What video codec is the files encoded with? Rtjpeg or mpeg4?
If it's mpeg4 have you installed ffdshow or divx?

The installer don't associate .nuv with any application since I don't know
what player you want to use, but that shoudn't prevent you from opening .nuv
files in almost any media player app.
The installer only adds the nessesary registry entries to make the filters
and shell extensions work.

About the file associations, there is a minor problem on winme that makes
the propertypage disapear if you change the file association.

Wich version of windows are you using?