[mythtv] port of denoise3d to MythTV

Andrew Mahone andrewmahone at eml.cc
Mon Oct 13 19:29:37 EDT 2003

Isaac Richards wrote:

> On Saturday 11 October 2003 08:51 am, Andrew Mahone wrote:
>
> Just applied this, changed a line or two to make it not crash if the video
> size changes.
>
> Isaac

Thanks, I'm making pretty good progress on optimizing, and depending on
free time, should have something today or tomorrow with MMX support.
I'll make sure to include your changes from CVS.  Would it be possible
to tweak the filter interface a bit?  For filters that need to keep
buffers, it would be nice if frame size and format could be passed at
init, and if MythTV guaranteed a filter re-init on format/size changes.
--
   Andrew Mahone
   andrewmahone AT eml DOT cc