[mythtv] MythTV: Windows frontend

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Tue Oct 14 20:35:34 EDT 2003

If you use divx then you will get some strange blocks.
That’s why I recommend ffdshow.

When I tested divx 5 the picture got blocky after a short time and then
continued normaly for a while and then blocky again and so on.
All the problems disaperd when I installed ffdshow.

Maybe the fourcc code for video shod be user configurable.
I wonder if there is any fourcc code that is specific to ffdshow, I guess
I'll have to take a look at the source for ffdshow.