[mythtv] editing frame-by-frame weird in recent cvs

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Oct 17 00:14:20 EDT 2003

> Can you try with current CVS?  It seems ok to me now..  Bruce broke it =)

Finally got around to updating..  and other than the colors going all
whacked, I think it's probably fixed.

HOWEVER, I still have at least one file that has a bad spot in it.  I'll
advange to the spot, and when I try to pass it (in the editor)
front-to-back, the position marker gets sent back to the beginning of
the recording unless I skip over it (20 seconds or so).  When I try to
even through I'm holding down the left arrow at 1 second increments, the
video is counting forwards by 1 frame at a time.  Eventually it loops,
or the marker skips back to the beginning of the recording again.

-Chris