[mythtv] anyone working on rationalising myth control (kbd/lirc)?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Oct 18 12:08:02 EDT 2003

Simon Kenyon <simon at koala.ie> writes:

> anybody working on a rationalisation of all this? i would be willing
> to help - with design, code and test

A few weeks ago I sent out an open-office spreadsheet of mythtv's
keys.txt file.  I didn't include any of the other plugins, but
you might want to start from there to see where we are.

I found that it helps me visualize the mapping from remote ->
keybinding -> function for each "page".

Good Luck,

-derek