[mythtv] Don't display Track number in MythMusic

Desmond Rivet desmond_rivet at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 18 16:46:50 EDT 2003

Hi again,

Thanks for the info on the Mythmusic select tree expansion/collapse!

Another question though: when the songs are displayed in the select tree,
the number 0 is taked on the title of each song. I assume this is supposed
to be the track number, but I explcitely chose not to use the track number
in my file names...and I'm ignorning ID3 tag info.

Is there any way to get the select tree NOT To display the track number?

Thanks!

Desmond