[mythtv] Call for Submission: replace existing "21.1 I'd like to watch the files without using MythTV / I'd like to convert the files to some other format."

Geoffrey Hausheer ou401cru02 at sneakemail.com
Mon Oct 20 09:28:51 EDT 2003

Well, I've never used mkmovie or nuvexport, but I'll be happy to write
instructions for using the transcoder standalone for converting/watching
movies.  It would be better than having nothing at all.  I'll try to
throw something together today.
.Geoff

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 16:53:19 -0500, "Robert Kulagowski
bob-at-smalltime.com |mythtv/1.0-Allow|" <098yhmyqh40t at sneakemail.com>