[mythtv] RE: Problem compiling MythDVD CVS

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Mon Oct 20 23:32:13 EDT 2003

Reposting this question because I never saw an answer to it and gossamer
doesn't show any answers either, but now I'm having the same problem and
no idea how to fix it (another commit-remark I that I missed maybe?)

NB: There was another thread with almost the same title but with a
_different_ problem, so please take a look at this :-).

-Tako