[mythtv] Patch to myth.rebuilddatabase.pl
awithers at anduin.com
Wed Oct 22 12:29:10 EDT 2003
Changed the indent level of a few things (a large chunk was moved to a new
scope); makes this appear just a bit messier than it actually is.
>From the change log:
9-19-2003: (awithers at anduin.com)
Anduin fights the urge to make code more readable (aka C like). Battle
of urges ends in stalemate: code was reindented but not "changed" (much).
To make it a little less useless a contribution also did:
- added ability to grab title/subtitle/description from oldrecorded
- support for multiple backends (via separation of host and dbhost
and bothering to insert the host in the recorded table).
- removed dependency on File::Find::Rule stuff
- attempt to determine good default host name
- provide default for --dir from DB (if not provided)
- added --test_mode (for debugging, does everything except INSERT)
- added --try_default (good for when you must specify a command
line option but don't really need to)
- added --quick_run for those occasions where you just don't have
the sort of time to be sitting around hitting enter
- changed all the DB calls to use parameters (avoids escape issues,
and it looks better)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 14967 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/attachments/20031022/8f128279/myth.rebuilddatabase.pl.obj
More information about the mythtv-dev