[mythtv] Caller ID

Ken Bass kbass at kenbass.com
Wed Oct 22 16:57:33 EDT 2003

I'm using in internal 'winmodem'. I downloaded the 'pctel-0.9.6.tar.gz' from
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/pctel-linux/

and I followed the INSTALL file. That gave me a modem on /dev/ttyS15.

For caller ID you can use ANY modem that support the AT#CID=1 command to
enable caller id decoding. I just happened to use an internal winmodem. I
also tested it with an external 3COM USR Sportster modem.